Loving my sewing room


At the beginning of summer I was finally able to convert one of the bedrooms into a sewing/office space and I have so enjoyed it!  It’s so nice to be able to use this space without having to put everything away when I am working on a project.  My sewing room has always been in the main part of my house because with six kids all my rooms were taken.
Don’t you love this desk?  I saw it at a yard sale and just had to have it!  It’s perfect for my Young Living stuff.

See that cutting table?  Do you remember the cupboard I made for my sewing from an earlier post with the drop down table?  I removed the table, took the legs off the end, bought two cubby shelves and placed the table top on them. Perfect cutting table and oh so easy!   





Here are my sewing machines. I want to eventually paint the desks they are sitting on white but for now they will do. Do you see that cute little wicker dresser?  Another yard sale find.


Right inside the door is just enough room for a book shelf. I love this little space I can call my own!  Think of all the creations I can make within these four walls.

Blessings,
Anna

Comments

  1. Love it :). We are still transforming my room. One of these days i will post pictures!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts