Hockey


Have you been to a hockey game?  I asked my daughter what she wanted for her Birthday and she said to go to a hockey game. Ughh, let me tell you I’m not a big sports fan, I love going to my kids games and supporting our kids locally but as far as watching games on TV or attending a major league game, never been my thing. So when she requested a hockey game I was not thrilled at all. My whole goal was to go as soon as possible and get it over with!
We attended last Friday’s game in Tri Cities, Washington and took along friends. I was pleasantly surprised to find that I actually enjoyed it!  The game is constantly busy so your always watching to see where that puck is going. We are even planning another trip to see one in the early Spring.
The kids were excited to be able to wait around to get an autograph from one of the players!  I do believe her birthday present was a hit!

Goes to show trying something new can be a great experience!  If you get a chance I recommend you attend a game.
Blessings,
Anna

Comments

Popular Posts