Holiday Recipes with Young Living Vitality Oils!




I just love this time of year!  I love the fall colors and the crispness in the air!  Fall always reminds me of when I was in college at Oregon State for some reason.  Coming home to see my parents and looking forward to all the fun things we would do.  And the friends from High School that would come gather at our house when everyone was home for the holidays!  And of course you cannot forget about the food when you are talking about the holidays!  Some of my best memories are coming in from the cold to find my mom had made us all hot cocoa and toast!   So my post today is dedicated to Holiday food combined with one of my many passions, Essential Oils! 





Home made Cranberry sauce and even though I am not a cranberry sauce fan you cannot have turkey without it I have heard from others anyway!

How many of you have ham for your holiday dinner!  I know we do because there are actually some people who don't like Turkey, can you imagine!?

Don't forget the mashed potatoes!

And of course you must have gravy!

Dressing anyone?

How about some sweet potatoes?
And don't forget to add some flavorings to that turkey!
Vegetables?  Well we have to have something healthy on the table!
And the best item of all the desert, I have to tell you though I do not like Pumpkin Pie myself, shhh don't tell anyone they might accuse me of being Un-American!, but I suppose it would not be Thanksgiving without Pumpkin Pie!
 I hope you all enjoy these recipes and remember if you try them it is important to use only the Young Living Vitality oils in your cooking!  I cannot guarantee results if you choose anything else for am I responsible nor your whole dinner being ruined!  Just warnin ya!  Happy Holidays!

Blessings,
Anna




Comments

Popular Posts