DIY dryer sheets and swiffer cloths


These are a couple of things I have been wanting to try for some time now.  They only took a short time to do so not sure why I took so long to get around to it!  I love my dryer balls but wanted something to soften the clothes more and I am happy with them.  I like the swifter pads because I don't like using any chemical laden cleaning products and I love that both are reusable!  




For the dryer sheets you only need reusable cloth towels, white vinegar and essential oils.  Easy, right?  Take 1 cup vinegar and pour into your jar then add 20 drops of your oil of choice, swirl to mix then add your cloths.  The oils I  chose were Orange and Lavender.  I bought the reusable wipes at the dollar store!  Throw one in the dryer with your laundry and once it's done just add it back to your jar!


Here they are looking lonely in too big of a jar!  Decided to switch them to a smaller jar and use this one for the swiffer wipes.



Next are the swifter wipes.  You need white vinegar, distilled water and your oil of choice.  To your jar add 1 1/2 cups each of vinegar and water then add 15 drops of essential oil.  I chose Orange but I am thinking that lemon or purification would have been good choices.  Swirl to mix and put your cloths in, close the lid and shake to coat.


And there you go, I love knowing that not only are they free of chemicals but they are reusable too!  I think I need to add a pretty chalk tag don't you think?

Attached to the swiffer and ready to do some cleaning!  Hope you enjoy these two as much as I do!

Blessings,
Anna

Comments

Popular Posts