A little about me

Hello my name is Anna and I am so happy to have you here!  This is one of my favorite pictures of all time because it includes my whole family!  It was a sad day though because it was the day we took our exchange student to the airport for her trip back home!
My passion is creating!  I love to create things!  I have way too many hobbies, I need to get rich just to support them!  I like to sew, build things with wood,especially pallet wood because I like the weathered look!  I like anything DIY!  I make most all of the cleaning and personal products used in my home because I am passionate about living a healthy lifestyle especially for my family.
What I don't like is house work!  But as I have gotten older I have found that if I keep my dishes and laundry done I can feel as though I won't go crazy from the chaos around me and believe me with six kids and extras that seem to be around most of the time I have a lot of chaos in my home!  But it is fun chaos, wouldn't you agree?!
So get yourself a cup of coffee, sit back and let's enjoy each other's company, shall we?

Comments

Popular Posts